- 20+ years of M&A experience
- 25+ deals completed
- Deal size ranging from $2M – $2.6B
- A decade in corporate transformation
- Transform public co. and enter new markets
- Transform hardware to software company
- 15+ years of technology strategy work
- Contact with hundreds of technology execs
- CTO level technical knowledge on team
- Grew networking company: $550M to $2.1B
- Industry rollup to create $2.8B company
- Expanded revenue by 25% for big data co.
- 20+ years in retail, consumer, technology, healthcare
- Advisors to many valley startups
- Deep understanding of US business norms
Venture Capital Experience
- 16 years in the VC/startup community
- Experience in VC investment in startups
- Successful consortium setup experience
Trevor Cox :: Partner
Trevor Cox is our founder and managing partner at Eisbach Group Inc. He brings 18+ years experience working with startups, VC/PE portfolio companies, Fortune 1000 public companies, and at top Silicon Valley law firms. Trevor is fundamentally transforming the corp. dev function by combining cross-discipline expertise, unique know-how, and an ability to create differentiated value. Prior to Eisbach Group, Trevor has held leadership roles at Crowdcast, Brocade, Wyse, and Infor. He has a JD and MBA from Berkeley and Columbia Universities.
Krishna Srinivasan :: Partner
Krishna Srinivasan is a partner at Eisbach Group Inc. He brings deep strategy and PE expertise to the firm. Krishna is developing a data driven strategy to M&A functions to help leaders gain better value through their corp. dev efforts. Prior to Eisbach Group, Krishna has held leadership roles at Manthan, Kurt Salmon, RSi, Gap Inc. and L Brands. He has a MS in Operations Research (IE) and MBA from Berkeley and Columbia Universities.
Eisbach Group has a deep working relationship with i5invest Beratungs GmbH in Austria. i5invest provides a strong European presence for Eisbach Group, and the companies collaborate on selling European companies to US buyers, and helping European companies come to the US. i5invest also provides a local presence for Eisbach Group clients looking to make acquisitions in Europe.